It has been a great year at TBPA! 2014 brought many firsts to TBPA. Just to highlight a few:
- This year the Annual Seminar had its first ever sell out!
- TBPA's website was completely revamped with a fresh look and loads of new features.
- TBPA just completed its first year as a NALA Affiliate Association.
- TBPA was a sponsor and exhibitor at the Florida Alliance for Paralegal Associations
- TBPA saw two of its former officers elected to the national board with NFPA!
We are also excited to announce that we have received declarations from 4 qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions on the TBPA Board:
President Elect: Emily Merlin
Directors: Holley Brennan
I will be presenting these nominees to the TBPA Members to ratify by vote during the January 15, 2015 regular membership luncheon meeting.
I recently made many appointments for committee chairs at the December board meeting. TBPA is still in need of a Committee Chair for the Bylaws/Standing Rules Committee and I would strongly encourage you to step in and fill this vital role within our Association.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss how your unique talents and ideas would best serve TBPA in the coming year, please feel free to contact Barbara at email@example.com I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback.
Also, I wish you a warm and safe Holiday Season & Happy New Year!